BEAT FREEZING CONDITIONS
You can prevent damage that frost causes to your home
Keep your home well heated during cold spells
- All pipe work
- The water tank
- If you’re going to be away from home at any time during the winter;
- Leave the heating on at a low temperature or alternatively make use of a thermostat to ensure that the temperature is maintained above 4ºc
- If you use oil heating check to make sure you have enough before you go away.
- Open the attic door to let heat circulate.
Be kind and caring in these freezing conditions
- Remember to check on your elderly neighbours; particularly those who live alone.
- Don’t assume someone else is doing it!